Renton Park Vision and Foundational Beliefs
EVERY child, EVERY day, in EVERY classroom and environment is engaged in high quality learning.
- We believe in providing data-driven, high quality instruction for every child.
- We believe student growth occurs when students, teachers, and families work together.
- We believe all students are capable of achieving growth towards meeting standards.
- We believe all students need to feel safe, respected, cared for and supported in their learning environment.
- We believe every child should have a voice, feel valued, and feel connected to their school community.
- We believe every child should experience joy and success every day.
- We believe every child should have opportunities to be creative in their learning.