Put First Things First
Work first, then play
I do the things that I have to do before I do the things that I want to do.
I stay focused on what I'm doing. I try to minimize distractions and regroup if I get off task.
I spend my time on the things that are the most important.
Weather forecasts call for possible snow in the coming days/weeks. Let's all be ready if inclement weather causes school delays/closures or alters school bus routes.
If inclement weather—like snow or ice—makes a school schedule change necessary, the decision will be made by the Superintendent and communicated to families and staff by:
- Call/email/text to all families and staff (please ensure we have your updated phone/email)
- Renton School District website and all school websites
- The district's Facebook page
- The district’s Twitter page
- Local media outlets (TV, radio)